"Easing the stress in your life is very important now. Do things that help you relax and focus on what is important in your lives right now."
We are glad to share some relevant pregnancy information with you !!
- Baby urinates too much in a day into the amniotic fluid.
- Swallowing of completely replaced amniotic fluid also occurs. If baby doesn't swallow normally or if there is gastrointestinal obstruction,excess fluid in the amniotic sac (known as polyhydramnios) remains.
- If there is inadequate fluid in the amniotic sac (oligohydramnios), consult a doctor as your baby isn't urinating properly and this could indicate a problem with the kidneys or urinary tract.
- Amniotic fluid can be measured during regular ultrasounds.
- Baby puts on more fat to enter into the world as a newborn in appearance.
- You have noticed a yellowish or creamy substance leaking from breast. This fluid is called colostrum or pre-milk and first feed to be taken by your baby.
- Your uterus now fills a large part of your abdomen, and you've probably gained 21-27 pounds. You're probably anticipating the birth -- it won't be long now.
Tip of the Week:
- Practice your breathing and relaxation exercises.
- Go for prenatal classes if possible. Lamaze technique is most widely used method.