"Think of the day a tiny voice calling with joy, this will give you strength to breathe deeply and push."
We are glad to share some relevant pregnancy information with you !!
- Baby now has prominent eyelashes, eyebrows, and hair on its head.
- 18.9 inches long and 4 pounds weighing baby is now filling almost all the space in your uterus, but it may move inside.
- Baby's skin underneath now has a layer of fat formed.
- Lanugo hair has started falling off, with some remains on the shoulders and back at birth.
- Baby has started practicing opening his eyes and breathing before the childbirth.
- Fix your appointment with your doctor every two weeks until the last month, when you'll likely switch to weekly visits.
- You may continue to get backaches and leg cramps. Mind your posture.
- You may have issues with breathing or you may feel short of breath which is because of the pressure on your diaphragm by the uterus.
- Take care of heartburn.
- A yellowish fluid, called colostrum, which is produced before milk production, will start leaking from your breasts.
Tip of the Week:
- You might be carrying differently from others at the same stage of pregnancy.
- Whether you're carrying higher or lower, bigger or smaller, wider or more compact depends on the size and position of the baby, your body type, and how much weight you've gained.
- Drink plenty of fluids, elevate your legs when sitting, lie on your left side, and wear support stockings.