"All too soon your pregnancy will be over and you'll be a new mother, with all the responsibilities of being a mum and a partner! This is a time to concentrate on your couple relationship and the many changes you will be experiencing in the near future."
We are glad to share some relevant pregnancy information with you !!
- Immense growth will happen for a few weeks now.
- Half of the birth weight will be gained by the baby in these weeks, making it to move less as there will be much more less space, leading it to curl its knees, chin resting on chest, and arms and legs crossed.
- Except the skull, which remains soft and pliable for delivery, all the bones start to harden.
- Now learn about breathing techniques to release pain.
- Your weight has increased up to 22-28 pounds, out of which roughly half of it is gained by your baby.
Tip of the Week: