"Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born."
We are glad to share some relevant pregnancy information with you !!
- Measuring 19.8 inches, weighing about 5 pounds, the baby has started to settle in head-down position.
- All the organs have been matured completely, except the respiratory organs i.e., lungs.
- Baby's skin is in pink tint instead of red and the baby has lots of hair.
- Fingernails are fully grown but toenails are half-grown.
- Compressed space doesn't allow the baby to move more.
- As the baby will draw calcium from the mother to make and harden his bones, so the mother should take calcium regularly. Baby will anyhow take the minerals from mother's skeletal structure and weaken mother's bone.
- Braxton Hicks contractions have started coming, only as practise, which may not even felt sometimes.
- Expanded pelvis and backache may trouble you sometimes.
- Lower ribs are being pushed by the growing uterus, your rib cage may be sore, and your navel is pushed out as abdomen stretches.
Tip of the Week:
- Do mental preparation for breastfeeding. Get yourself counselled by the lactation expert and discuss with your family and friends about their experiences.