"You are entering 38th week of pregnancy !! It is time to look for, Adorable baby names. It is time to purchase, Cute toddler games. It is time to enjoy, Life’s new phase. It is time to do up, And renovate your place. It is time to learn, How to change nappies. It is the perfect time to welcome new memories. Congratulations!! "
We are glad to share some relevant pregnancy information with you !!
- Disappearance of lanugo and vernix starts.
- Antibodies are being provided by your body to the baby through placenta to protect against illness.
- Growth rate of baby has decreased but fat cells are still adding up to baby's weight.
- Baby is almost prepared to get delivered.
- Your size is not increasing but the discomfort level has started troubling you.
- There will be swelling in your feet constantly now. In severe cases, you must consult a doctor as it may be PIH - Pregnancy Induced Hypertension ( also known as pre-eclampsia or toxemia ).
Tip of the Week:
- Pack your bags before you go for your delivery, which is due anytime.